Two Week Wait Referral Forms
The forms have been developed in collaboration with the Network Site Specific Groups (NSSGs, now Cancer Alliance Expert Reference Groups), the Network GP Cancer Leads and the Cancer in the Community Group. The forms have been agreed at a regional level and can be used by Primary Care to refer to any trust in the region.
The forms are in line with the NICE guidance NG12: Suspected Cancer Recognition and Referral. They have been developed to be used as integrated forms in EMIS Web and System One GP clinical systems.
The forms have been designed to optimise the clinical information in the referral to support the safe and effective care of people being referred to hospital for investigations for suspected cancer.
Most people referred to hospital in this way do not have cancer.
Please use the documents here to check you are using the most up to date 2WW forms.
All forms should be completed in the clinical system even if the form has to be emailed.
You will find here:
Latest version (August 2021)
EMIS 2ww forms are now all available on resource publisher. This means that any updates will complete automatically without having to reload the forms in your system.
Please follow these instructions to activate resource publisher. If you are having difficulty using resource publisher please use the contact email in the document.
If you need EMIS forms in the old format please contact email@example.com
Instructions for use of the forms in EMIS web are available here.
SYSTEM ONE Information
- DCS system Introductions and DCS Organisation Group Instructions on how to access forms in System One format.
- Instructions for use of the forms in System One
- Guidance on the development and use of the new forms.
- List of contacts for each trust if the form cannot be sent on the e-referral system.
- List of contacts for each trust for CUP referrals
- List of contacts for CRUK facilitators
- The latest version of 2ww forms as interactive PDF’s. For reference. DO NOT LOAD THE PDF FORMS INTO ANY CLINCIAL SYSTEMS. Please use the forms directly in EMIS and system on following the instructions above.
Dental 2WW Referral Form
The form below can be downloaded and used as a fillable form. A Word version of this document has been circulated out to individual practices.
Please contact the Alliance for any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org